$225 per 50-minute session
I am in-network with Medicare. For all other insurance companies services are provided on a self-pay basis at the time of service.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan as out-of-network care. I can send electronic bills to your health insurance company for possible reimbursement if they cover out-of-network care.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Insurance does not cover the cost of missed appointments.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.